| || || |
The 2009 EmoTrance Round Table
Listen in to the EmoTrance 2009 Round Table:
Silvia Hartmann Introduces The Round Table
Sandra Hillawi Guides a Love Connection Exercise
Peace, Palestinians and Zionism Example
Detlev Tesch Guides a Public Speaking Conflict Exercise
Kim Bradley Shares an Eating Compulsion Client Example
The Round Table Discusses "Sweetness in Life"
Ed Grimshaw Shares the SETS Model
Sandra Hillawi Explains EmoTrance Relationship Counselling
Conference Participants Share Their Impressions
Download now by:
- Turn off any Download Software or Download Managers you may be using
- RIGHT click the above links so that the file does not load up in your browser
- Choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" (depending on your browser)
- Remember the location of the file on your hard drive
- Do NOT change the file extension (eg: .mp3, .pdf) as your computer will not know how to handle the file
- Download Difficulties: Often a browser will try to open up the file, rather than saving it to your computer. Also, if your download gets halted then browsers can sometimes
keep giving you the same broken download each time you try to download the real file. This site recommends you download the free Mozilla Firefox Browser
which is available from http://GetFireFox.com/
- Missing Pages or Pages Displaying Incorrectly in Adobe PDF Documents: You need to update your Adobe Acrobat PDF Software. It's a free download
- Distorted Sound: Please use high-quality headphones for listening to downloads. You can always burn the audio files to CD to listen on a high-quality HIFI system.
Laptop speakers or cheap headphones often can distort and miss out frequencies and fidelities essential for listening pleasure.
If you encounter any other problems then please contact us
if reading our FAQ fails to solve the problem.
| || || |